Tuesday 27 May 2014

THE INCOMPLETIST - Birthday Wishlist

Exploring my DVD collection and my addiction to owning complete sets.  Let's look at sets I need to help complete sets.


Usually, The Incompletist is about things I want to own on DVD but can't get.  However, with today's my Birthday, and so I thought I'd post a "Birthday Wishlist".  Things I don't own on DVD, not because I can't get them, but rather because I just haven't got them yet.  Perfect for gifts!  (He hints, knowing that since it's today there isn't enough time for anyone to get them for me.  So here they are after the jump in no particular alphabetical order:





Archer - Season 4

The Bill - Series 23 part 1 & 2

The Bill - Series 23 part 3 & 4

Burnside

Game of Thrones - Season 3

In The Flesh - Series 1

Misfits - Series 5

Veep - Season 2

~ DUG.

No comments:

Post a Comment