Wednesday 27 May 2015

THE INCOMPLETIST - Birthday Wishlist [2]

Looking at my compulsion to collect DVDs...


Usually, The Incompletist is about things I want to own on DVD but can't get.  However, with today's my Birthday, and so I thought I'd post a "Birthday Wishlist".  Things I don't own on DVD, not because I can't get them, but rather because I just haven't got them yet.  Perfect for gifts!  (He hints, knowing that since it's today there isn't enough time for anyone to get them for him.  So here they are after the jump in no particular (but still) alphabetical order:




Archer - Season 5 (Archer Vice)

Arrested Development - Season 4

Community - Season 4


Episodes - Series 3


Game of  Thrones - Season 4




In the Flesh - Series 2
I

Justified - Season 5


The Trip to Italy (The Trip - Series 2)


Veep - Season 3
~ DUG.













No comments:

Post a Comment